Urgent Opening-Asia Petrochemicals LLC
- Senior Research Chemist: (Ras al-Khaimah) (Indian Experience) / 5-10 years experienced chemist in lubricants and solvents with solid exposure in research, formulation and analysis.
- Logistics Assistant (Dubai) (Indian Experience) / 3-8 years experienced graduate with knowledge and exposure in import and export documentation, customs formalities & INCO terms.
- Logistics & Operations Manager (Dubai) (UAE Experience Required) / 8-15 years experienced post graduate with vessel chartering, transport, knowledge- ISO Tanks, IBC Tanks, Flexi Container, the main role of the candidate involves overlooking the day to day shipping and logistics activities and entitles searching and negotiating more effective and efficient resources to fulfill the factory and trade operations.
- Senior Accountant (Ras al-Khaimah) (Indian Experience)- / 5-10 years manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Trade Finance Officer (Dubai) (UAE Experience Required) - Check and authorize all import and export documentation such as letters of credit, shipping guarantees, and import/export bills. SWIFT authorization of payments. Act as point of contact for all clients.
Interested Job hunters please share your updated CV’s to