Primary Purpose of Job:
Directs the work of Mechanical Technicians within assigned section and carries out the skilled maintenance, overhaul and repair of Plant and Equipment in their respective assigned Process or Offsite areas. Includes regular monitoring, disassembly, repair and reassembly of equipment, as well as implementation of modifications.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education, followed by 3 years formal course in mechanical crafts possession.
- 8 years mechanical crafts and maintenance experience of which minimum of 5 years shall be in an oil or gas processing plant.
- Shall be familiar with relevant piping, equipment specifications and standards and should be able to prepare various work reports and records.
- Shall have adequate exposure /awareness in fire fighting techniques and plant maintenance safety requirement.
- Shall be computer literate and preferably familiar with computer based maintenance management system.
- Shall demonstrate rotating equipment alignment skills,
Salary : QR 4,800/Month + Free Accommodation & FoodLeave : Annual leave with air ticketInterested candidates may forward CV to